Sunday 17 June 2012

Final Decision

It was interesting using polls to see what people liked the most, they actually picked the ones I gravitated to most as well and the ones that just weren't that great, well...they were just abandoned ahaha! That being said  I became quite comfortable with finalists and decided to scrap all the new designs I was pumping out in my spare time; flipped a coin and chose the winner.

Not much work happened this week as I was M.I.A. with the parents visiting for my birthday! :)

Although I did manage to get the new helmet design done in the evenings:



The wheels on the side will crank up and down to tilt the main antenna at the back, and there is a semi-cylinder attached to it which can swivel with the mini-antennas attached to it being able extend and retract; this was he can have more interesting ways to show he's listening to something or to show a certain mood. Essentially they'll react just like a cats ears.

 That's all for today see you next week!


█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████


Proton a WunderWurld Production

_____________________________________________________________________________
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

No comments:

Post a Comment