Monday 25 June 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Morning Zombies!

Late post for a couple reasons, I was trying to push a lot of work out this weekend and I got a bit carried away, another is that I'm juggling a lot of things planning how I'm going to continue the project and work efficiently at my new job yay!

I haven't posted an (relatively) new animation on here in a while so I'll be doing that today to make amends, there are many others but these were chosen:


28-Desktop from Patrick Colquhoun on Vimeo.


12-Desktop from Patrick Colquhoun on Vimeo.


6-Desktop from Patrick Colquhoun on Vimeo.
Finally got the upperbody reaction in, although I'm still not satisfied with the quality of animation I really have to stop tinkering with this scene now I've gotten around to all the adjustments I intended to change from the Richard Smith critique.

[Animation]

- Shot 6 had it's final revisions put in and polished
- Shot 12 had the exploding zombie animated, a new zombie added and animated, the main zombie polished off and simulation added to the head explosion with a proxy geo, another zombie is being added as well as setting up the background crowd
- Shot 27-28 "quick cut shots" are being planned for to develop more justified danger in shots 40-41 as Proton runs out of his uber cannon charges he misuses out of comfort and novelty
- Shot 27 had simulation added to it involving many barrels
- Shot 28 had simulation added to it with a tumbling zombie
- Shot 39 had story related revisions which are additions to the acting that needs to happen in the scene
- Shot 40 had story related revisions based on the above


[Tech Art]

- n/a


█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████


Proton a WunderWurld Production

_____________________________________________________________________________
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

No comments:

Post a Comment