Saturday 3 March 2012

Getting back into the Groove

Hello Zombies!

Things are a bit slow since I got back but I'm going to be revving it up now a couple things have been moved out  of the way. So I caught up to revisions for everyone and now we're rolling back into the weekly grooves, after updating my illustration portfolio I decided I need to do some new dialogue for my anim reel too, so I'm going to be doing that now on the side of Proton in the coming week and then after that it's full steam ahead!

I've also been thinking of the next project (again), and it seems that the original idea is being scrapped as I'm more inclined to go with something even more focused on quick gags setup with dialogue like the asdf movies on youtube except now in "THREEEEEEE DDEEEEE"...we'll see.

The reason being is I want to have focus groups to come up with interesting short commitment ideas and because it's such a short piece, putting everything thing in (technically speaking) will not be as horrific and much more manageable. So cheers to that!

Lindsay is also leaving for a job in the states and we should all wish her the best of luck. Also, a new animator has joined the team: Nick Erdos, some of you may know him already, welcome to the team Nick!


On to news this week:

[Animation]

- Revisions have been caught up to
- Shot 39's camera is currently being revised and its animation is on hold
- Shot 29 has 1 zombie finished, 2 more in progress and 2 more just started
- A series of shots have had revisions to cutting
- The camera in shot 26 is being adjusted for the larger "special" zombies, avoiding geo crashing has caused the camera move to become more dynamic as a necessity
- Shot 38's camera has been updated to have more dynamism injected into its cinematography, it has also had 4 zombies added
- There are lots and lots of zombies getting done at the moment, and soon all the cycles will be ready for shot 26


[Tech Art]

- Lighting has started in the corridor and its geo is now locked
- Nazi style banners have been setup in the office and Alexa is putting on the corporation logo for ultimate nazi evilness


[Sound]

- n/a


[Blog Updates]

-  I'm bringing down the WIP&Digital Media page for maintenance, it doesn't quite work the way I need it to at the moment and I'm thinking up a better way of it work. Maybe a separate blog entirely, not sure yet.



_____________________________________________________________________________
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████


Proton a WunderWurld Production

_____________________________________________________________________________
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

No comments:

Post a Comment